Things to know about re-opening and in-person classes
- In-person classes will be limited to six persons to maintain the required CDC guidelines of 6’ social distance between attendees. You must register for class ahead of time as we cannot accept walk-in participants. No-shows or cancellations with less than 24 hour advance notice will be charged a class credit, or loss of two days from an unlimited package.
- Be aware that if you choose to attend a class in person, you will need to confirm that you have no coronavirus symptoms, and have taken your temperature at home prior to arriving at the studio. If you have any symptoms or a fever, please do not attend class. An additional waiver will need to be signed at your first in-person visit.
- We will allow access to the studio no more than 15 minutes ahead of the scheduled class time.
- To maintain the required 6′ distancing guidelines, all mats are to be placed in specified locations.
- If the minimum in-person class size of three people isn’t met, we reserve the right to cancel that class no later than two hours ahead of the scheduled start time. The virtual component will still be held.
- No-shows or cancellations with less than 24 hour advance notice will be charged a class credit, or loss of two days from an unlimited package.
- There will be no towel service, loaner mats or props provided. Studio props are available for sale (first come, first served). Contact us for purchase.
- We ask that you wear a face covering until you’re on your mat. While practicing, you may choose to remove your face mask. Upon completion of the class and before you leave your mat, you must replace the mask as you pack up and depart the studio. Please act responsibly. Not only for yourself, but all of those around you.
- There will be hand sanitizer and wipes available for you to use. Please sanitize your hands immediately upon entering the studio.
Online 5-Class Pack:
In-Person New Client Drop-in:
In-Person Returning Client Drop-in:
In-Person/On-line Student Drop-in:
(valid student ID required at time of purchase/attendance)
*New clients only. Class pack expires 30 days after first visit.
10-class pack, with one free buddy pass:
*Expires three months after first visit.
20-class pack, with two free buddy passes:
*Expires six months after first visit.
All classes one month unlimited:
*unlimited access to all classes
Re-occurring Monthly Unlimited Membership (all classes):
*three-month contract, then auto-renew month-to-month
for unlimited access to all classes. A three-month contract required.
After three months your membership goes to month to month auto-pay until you cancel.
Tailored private and group instruction: Please contact the studio for details.
View all available packages, including others with free buddy passes,
or to make a purchase, visit our online store:
Gift Cards are available in specific class pack pricing, or any custom amount.